domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

What do I do on the Week??

From Monday to friday I wake up early and go to the university. I have lunch at 12 o'clock.

MONDAY: I study english from 2:45 to 3:45 in the afternoon and I watch TV before I go to sleep.

TUESDAY: I go to the university from 7 o'clock in the morning to 5 o'clock in the afternoon and I check my e-mail.

WEDNESDAY: I do my homework and I sleep in the afternoon.

THURSDAY: I make dinner at six o'clock in the evening and I see movies at night.

FRIDAY: I travel to Punto Fijo at noon to see my family, and I go out with my boyfriend at night.

SATURDAY: I go shopping for a couple of hours in the afternoon with my parents and sisters and I go out with my friends to the clubs at night.

SUNDAY: In the morning I go to my grandmother's house. There, I have lunch at noon. Then I see my boyfriend and I return to Maracaibo at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Relax to enjoy Life :D

XoXo Adriana♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario