jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

Hi!! This is My Blog!


Hi guys!! Welcome to my blog. I made it for my English Level 2 class. My name is Adriana Rosales, I'm from Punto Fijo, but I'm living in Maracaibo while I'm studying Graphic Design in URBE. I'm 17 years old. I have two sisters, their names are Andrea, who is my older sister and Annerys who is my little sister. My parents are Deisy y Nerio. I love my little dog Pongo. Many of my friends and I, think I'm crazy.

I like spending time with my family, friends and my boyfriend. I like to cook. I LOVE to go to the beach and go to the movies. I like parties too. The music is an important part of my life. I hate vallenato music, getting up early and washing dishes.

I have many dreams for the future. I'd like to be an excellent Graphic Designer and travel around all the world before I get old. I want to have my own house and car and a beautiful Family. I want to win the lottery. :D

I HATE ENGLISH!! VERY MUCH!! But, I know that is very important because is the Universal Language. So, I hope to learn something in this class.


Relax to enjoy Life :D

XoXo Adriana♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario